4 Trek Adventures PTY (Ltd)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CONDITIONS PERTAINING TO VENUE HIRE (WEDDINGS OR SPECIAL EVENTS) CHARGES, DEPOSITS AND CANCELLATION CONDITIONS.
- The rates are subject to change without notice.
- The rates are ZAR (South African Rand)
- The Clients (“function holder’s”) reservation will be effected upon receiving a signed copy of a signed quotation, a completed Reservation Form and the payment of the deposit.
- The final number of guests must be sent to us a 30 Days before your function for catering purposes. Please note that this number may not decrease. You can however increase the number of guests by letting us know no later than 7 Days before your function.
- The venue is only available on the day the venue has been reserved for as specified in the reservation and hire form. Should you, or your representative, require prior entry for setup,additional charges may be applicable in terms of different venue T&C’s.
- Cancellations will only be accepted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No verbal cancellations can be accepted.
- A deposit, of 50% is required to secure your provisional booking.
- We will hold the provisional booking for fourteen (14) days, until a signed copy of the Quotation is received along with the deposit.
- Provisional bookings will be released without notification, should you fail to make payment of the deposit and provide 4 Trek Adventures PTY (Ltd) with the necessary documentation as stated above, the cancelation policy will be binding.
- A 50% deposit payable at least three (3) months prior to the event.
- Balance hire charges is payable one (1) week prior to the event failing which the function will be cancelled, the initial deposit will be forfeited.
The following cancellation fee will be charged by 4 trek Adventures PTY (Ltd) to the Client, in the event of cancellation of any advance reservation or booking.
- 1 Calendar Month prior to event a 25% cancellation fee will be levied on the full value of the quotation
- 14 Days prior to event a 50% cancellation fee will be levied on the full value of the quotation
- 7 Days or less prior to event a 100% cancellation fee will be levied on the full value of the quotation.
- Only one rescheduling and postponement will be allowed by 4 trek Adventures PTY (Ltd) thereafter a 100% cancellation fee will be levied on the full value of the quotation.
4 Trek Adventures PTY(Ltd) reserves the right to photograph or film the event for its own use.
1. The function holder indemnifies 4 Trek Adventures PTY(Ltd) for any claims for damages, injury or loss by any person(s), including its guests, arising out of the function held at the any premises.
2. The client will be responsible for the safe keeping of, or damage caused to 4 Trek Adventures PTY(Ltd) by their attendees.
3. If your décor is left on any premises for more than two days after your function a storage fee will apply. We will only retain your property for a maximum of 1 week it will then be sold to cover costs incurred.
YOU HEREBY AGREE, AS A CONDITION OF YOUR OCCUPATION OF any premises provided by 4 Trek Adventures PTY(Ltd) THAT 4 Trek Adventures PTY(Ltd) AND THE OWNER, MANAGEMENT OF THE PREMISES AND THEIR AFFILIATES AND RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVE (COLLECTIVELY “4 Trek Adventures PTY(Ltd)”) SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY ACCIDENT OR ANY INJURY OR DEATH OF ANY PERSON OR THE LOSS OR DESTRUCTION OF ORDAMAGE TO ANY PROPERTY, WHETHER ARISING FROM FIRE, THEFT OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND BY WHOMSOEVER CAUSED OR ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OR WRONGFUL ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF 4 Trek Adventures PTY(Ltd). YOU ACCORDINGLY HEREBY IRREVOCABLY AND UNDONDITIONALLY INDEMNIGY AND AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS 4 Trek Adventures PTY(Ltd) IN RESPECT OF ANY RESPONSIBILITY AND/OR LIABILITY AS AFORESAID.
1. The terms and conditions of this agreement are all deemed to be material and should the
function holder be in breach of any of these terms and conditions 4 Trek Adventures PTY(Ltd) will be entitled to :-
- Cancel the function forthwith;
- Claim the full hire charges and retain the deposit;
- Claim any damages it may have suffered as a result of the breach.
- The interest payable to 4 Trek Adventures PTY(Ltd) for any money outstanding will be calculated at the prime overdraft rate.
If any particular provision and/or term of this Agreement is found to be defective or unenforceable or is cancelled for any reason (whether by any competent Court or otherwise) then the remaining provisions and/or terms shall continue to be in full force and effect. Each provision and/or term of this Agreement shall accordingly be construed as entirely separate and separately enforceable in the widest sense from the other provisions and/or terms hereof.
This Agreement may be interred into any number of counterparts and by the Parties to it on separate counterparts, each of which when so executed and delivered shall be an original, but all the counterparts shall together constitute on and the same instrument included https://4trek.co.za/terms-and-conditions/.